Skip to main content

Full text of "Emails between Donald Duckworth and LA City re Westchester BID 2015"

See other formats

Re: Meeting tomorrow with Mike

Subject: Re: Meeting tomorrow with Mike
From: Chad Molnar <chad.molnar@lacity.org>

Date: 08/05/2015 08:34 AM

To: Donald Duckworth <duckworth.donald@gmail.com>

CC: "jruhlen916@aol.com" <jruhlen916@aol.com>, Marietta Torriente
< marietta.torriente@lacity.org>

Great! See you this afternoon.

Thanks Don.

Logo5-web. Chad Molnar

Chief of Staff

Councilmember Mike Bonin
City of Los Angeles

310-483-6099 | www.llthdistrict.com

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android Downloa

MyLA311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy
their city, beautify their community and stay connected with their local
government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just
a few taps away.

On Aug 5, 2015, at 8:29 AM, Donald Duckworth < duckworth.donald@gnnail.com >
wrote:

After talking, John and I appreciate the opportunity to meet with Mike today
on this important project and would plan to see him at 3:30 pm as planned.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 6:43 PM, Chad Molnar < chad.molnar@lacitv.orq >
wrote:

Hi John and Don,

I just noticed we have you two coming all the way down here to City Hall
to meet with Mike tomorrow. Hate to ask you to make that trek. You sure
you don't want us to schedule the meeting for when he can see you in the
district?

l of 2

08/15/2018 09:53 AM

Re: Meeting tomorrow with Mike

It's completely up to you. We can do it in City Hall tomorrow, or look for
another slot on his schedule in the Westchester office. Let me know.

Thanks.

Logo5-web.

Chad Molnar

Chief of Staff

Councilmember Mike Bonin

City of Los Angeles

310-483-6099 | www.llthdistrict.com

§

Lira

Sign Up for Mike's Email Updates

Download the City of Los Angeles MyLA311 app for smartphones!

Android

9 Downloa

Myl_A311 links Angelenos with the services and information they need to enjoy their city, beautify their community and stay
connected with their local government. With MyLA311, City of Los Angeles information and services are just a few taps away.

2 of 2

08/15/2018 09:53 AM